Exploding Kittens Card Game's B Cavello Speaking At 5th Annual Global Crowdfunding Convention
I recently had the pleasure of working with GCC World founder and crowdfunding expert Ruth Hedges on some of her design and digital advertising needs. I was thrilled to discover that B Cavello, someone I've followed online and admired for a while, is a featured speaker at #GCCWorld. B Cavello helped Exploding Kittens raise $8.7 million for their record-breaking card game, so it's a perfect fit for them to be involved in this year's GCC World.
And it was only natural for me to spotlight B Cavello in the ad unit design I created for the 5th Annual Global Crowdfunding Convention. I was pleased when I saw they liked my work.
At the GCC, you’ll learn how to:
- Plan and execute a Crowdfunding Campaign
- Learn best practices from the most successful Crowdfunding campaigns
- Learn all about Equity Crowdfunding and the steps you need to take to get funded
- Meet Sand Hill angel investors
- Meet with lawyers, CPA firms, platform solution providers, and campaign marketing experts
- Benefit from the most engaging, highest level of crowdfunding education
- Meet and network with fellow entrepreneurs, investors and top global crowdfunding thought leaders
Here's a clearer shot of what I made:
My goal with this design was to center the speaker and invoke (to the target audience - web savvy entrepreneurs and game developers) the energy of the Exploding Kittens brand by incorporating related imagery. I wanted to imply movement; going outside the box, and power/self-determination (which is what I think of when I talk about the Global Crowdfunding Convention).
Here is what the Facebook ad consisted of:
If I make it to Las Vegas in October (the event is October 15-17), I'm definitely going to attend the 5th Annual Global Crowdfunding Conference.
Interested in leveraging your brand's story to meet revenue and engagement goals through impactful content marketing? You've come to the right place. For a free 30 minute consultation and project quote, contact Daniela today.